WEEK IN FOCUS: Is Anyone Tired Of Politics Yet? Oh And The RBNZ Meets As Well….
NOTE: YOU CAN RECEIVE THIS ANALYSIS AS AN EMAIL BY USING THIS LINK
- Politics continue to dominate with fallout from the German and New Zealand elections expected early on, potential for a snap election to be called in Japan, a proposed US tax plan announcement and healthcare vote, Brexit talks and US-Korea tensions.
- UK, US & Canadian GDP as well as Eurozone inflation and US PCE headline the economic docket, while the RBNZ is expected to stand pat.
- Click here to download the RANsquawk Week In Focus as a pdf
22 Sep 2017 - 21:15- Research Sheet- Source: RANsquawk
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts