Scotiabank FX Daily: USD Range-Bound Ahead of Fed
- USD mixed after NFP and ahead of Fed; rate hike priced in?
- CAD range bound, slightly narrower spreads help ease downside pressure.
- EUR steadier after finding support in low 1.17s; growth outlook upgraded.
- GBP softer on Brexit again. Focus on support in mid 1.33s intraday.
- JPY little changed in quiet trade as global stocks rally.
- AUD firmer, NZD out-performs on RBNZ appointment.
- MXN on hold as markets await Banxico decision.
11 Dec 2017 - 12:53- Fixed IncomeEconomic Commentary- Source: Scotiabank
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts