Scotiabank FX Daily: USD Mixed as Market Settles Post-Fed, AUD Underperforms
· USD mixed as Fed bounce sees little follow-through.
· CAD little changed overnight; narrower spreads weigh, firmer crude helps.
· EUR bargain hunters step in below 1.19; focus on Draghi comments today.
· GBP choppy in range around 1.35. PM May delivers Brexit speech Friday.
· JPY slides to 9-week low versus USD; BoJ on hold contrasts with Fed.
· AUD lower on China downgrade, weaker iron ore, RBA comments.
· MXN strengthens in range after dipping on strong earthquake.
21 Sep 2017 - 12:47- Fixed IncomeBank Speaker- Source: Scotiabank
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts