Scotiabank FX Daily - USD Firm Across The Board; All Eyes On Fed Chair Yellen
· USD seeing broad gains into NA session likely to be dominated by Fedspeak.
· CAD soft, testing fresh multi-week lows; oil gains ignored w/ focus on Fed, BoC.
· EUR under pressure w/ 2Y spreads in focus; risk of decline to mid/upper 1.15s.
· GBP vulnerable on break of 1.3430 support w/ risk to 1.32; Carney Thursday.
· JPY fades Asian session gains; geopolitical concerns ongoing; focus on Yellen.
· AUD losses accelerating w/ build in momentum; risk to 0.78.
· MXN softens to lower end of Q3 range; unemployment release at 9am ET.
26 Sep 2017 - 13:09- Forex- Source: Scotiabank
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts