Scotiabank FX Daily - Quiet Start To Week As Markets Eye Fed Minutes Wed
- USD mostly lower vs. G10 as DXY fades from upper end of recent range.
- CAD quietly consolidating around midpoint of one month range; neutral.
- EUR attempting modest recovery ahead of Wednesday’s ECB; neutral.
- GBP pinned back to lower end of recent range; emergency EU Summit Wed.
- JPY strong outperforming along with gold, EUR; BoJ Gov. Kuroda speaks Wed.
- AUD quiet within range; RBA’s Debelle speaks Wed/Thurs; OIS pricing full cut.
- MXN slightly weaker ahead of CPI Tuesday; USDMXN nearing 19.00.
08 Apr 2019 - 12:48- Economic Commentary- Source: scotiabank
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts