Scotiabank FX Daily: NOK Surges On Norges Tone; CAD Risk In Poloz Speech
· USD drops in response to Fed; looking to broader decline in H1 2018.
· CAD quiet with considerable risk into Poloz speech; upside risk.
· EUR extending Wed. rally with modest gains; ECB Draghi risk at 8:30am ET.
· GBP choppy on retail sales & BoE; Brexit risks lurking in background.
· JPY soft, underperforming most G10; spreads stabilizing; risk in broader tone.
· AUD surges, extending rally on impressive 61.6K jobs gain with solid details.
· MXN underperforming with market participants divided on prospect of hike.
14 Dec 2017 - 13:00- Fixed IncomeBank Speaker- Source: Scotiabank
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts