RBNZ names New Zealand Superannuation Fund CEO Adrian Orr as the next RBNZ Governor effective March 27th
Reaction details (03:12)
- No immediate reaction seen in NZD/USD, although 2 mins after the news, NZD/USD began ticking higher and moved 30 pips in 3 minutes to 0.6887 from 0.6857.
Analysis details (03:13)
- Orr was also a previous Deputy Governor of the central bank and Head of Financial Stability.
11 Dec 2017 - 03:05- Fixed Income- Source: Newswires
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts