PREVIEW: BoE December Rate Decision and Minutes Release 1200GMT/0600CST
Read The Full Preview Here
- Current BoE Base Rate: 0.50%, Asset Purchase Target: GBP 435bln of government securities and GBP 10bln of corporate debt.
- The vote split is expected at 9-0 with just 2/24 of those surveyed by Reuters looking for a 7-2 vote split
- This meeting sees the release of the decision itself, the vote split and the minutes, but no Quarterly Inflation Report is scheduled this month.
NOTE: YOU CAN RECEIVE THIS ANALYSIS AS AN EMAIL BY USING THIS LINK
14 Dec 2017 - 11:00- Research Sheet- Source: RANsquawk
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts