PRE-MARKET AUSTRALIAN STOCK NEWS: Woodside Petroleum (WPL AT) Q3 revenue USD 914mln vs. Prev. USD 988mln Y/Y
CSL (CSL AT)
- Co. is reported to change its approach to executive pay and averted a 2nd strike regarding key staff pay. (The Australian)
Domino’s Pizza (DMP AT)
- Co. is to acquire Hallo Pizza chain of 170 stores in Germany. (Newswires)
Northern Star Resources (NST AT)
- Co. Q1 gold sales 138.5K ounces vs. Prev. 147.7K ounces Q/Q. (Newswires)
Rio Tinto (RIO AT)
- Co. is reportedly bracing for US class-action lawsuits after the SEC charged the Co. and 2 former executives on allegations of fraud. (The Australian)
Santos (STO AT)
- Co. Q3 revenue USD 793mln vs. Prev. USD 796mln Q/Q and YTD revenue rose by 22% Y/Y. (Newswires)
- Co. also raised its FY17 output guidance to between 58mln-60mln BOE from 67mln-60mln BOE.
South32 (S32 AT)
- Co. reported mostly lower commodities output for Q1 with coking coal output falling to 494K tonnes vs. Prev. 1.4mln tonnes Y/Y. However, Co. maintained its annual output guidance and its manganese ore output rose 11% Y/Y. (Newswires/Kitco/SBS)
Woodside Petroleum (WPL AT)
- Co. Q3 revenue USD 914mln vs. Prev. USD 988mln Y/Y. (Newswires)
- Co. Q3 sales volume of 21.1mln BOE vs. Prev. 25.4mln BOE Y/Y.
- Co. Q3 output volume of 20.13mln BOE vs. Prev. 25.2mln BOE Y/Y.
Basic Materials / Energy
- Gold fell 0.3%.
- WTI crude rose 0.3%.
- Iron ore fell 0.3%.
18 Oct 2017 - 23:30- MetalsResearch Sheet- Source: Newswires
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts