PRE-MARKET AUSTRALIAN STOCK NEWS: Oil names could be in focus after WTI reclaimed USD 52/bbl level
Crowne Resorts (CWN AT)
- James Packer suggested that the Co. may not pursue a license in Japan as it is unlikely to be awarded. (Newswires)
Downer EDI (DOW AT)
- Co. JV has been chosen as preferred contractor for Kidston project by Genex. (Newswires)
OZ Minerals (OZL AT)
- Co. names former Rio Tinto executive Ranson as its new CFO. (Newswires)
Rio Tinto (RIO AT)
- Co. is said to be examining an exit of its Grasberg copper and gold operations. (Newswires)
Santos (STO AT)
- Co. names Keith Spence for Chairman role. (Newswires)
Saracen Minerals (SAR AT)
- Co. Q1 gold output 80.3K ounces vs. Prev. 61.5K ounces Y/Y. (Newswires)
Vocus Communications (VOC AT)
- Co. is to offload New Zealand unit and is considering sale of other assets. (Newswires)
- Co. reports Q1 Average Revenue Per User for NBN services of AUD 62.60 vs. Prev. AUD 64.23 at end-FY17.
Basic Materials / Energy
- Spot gold fell 0.8%.
- WTI crude rose above USD 52/bbl.
- Iron ore rose over 2.5%.
22 Oct 2017 - 23:30- Important- Source: Newswires
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts