MAS keeps appreciation of SGD NEER unchanged at 0%, also keeps width and level of policy band unchanged
- References neutral policy being appropriate for extended period of time from October 2016 Monetary Policy Statement.
- Sees Singapore economy is likely to expand at a steady, but slightly slower, pace in 2018 compared to 2017.
Full ink: http://www.mas.gov.sg/News-and-Publications/Speeches-and-Monetary-Policy-Statements/Monetary-Policy-Statements/2017/MAS-Monetary-Policy-Statement-13Oct17.aspx
13 Oct 2017 - 01:01- Fixed IncomeImportant- Source: Newswires
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts