It is worth noting as we highlighted in a previous squawk there has been chatter of an earthquake in North Korea, it appears to be near where a previous nuclear test took place, but there has been no verification of such a test
- Since then a noted White House reporter has suggested that the Minor earthquake is likely a subsidence related to the prior DPRK nuclear test.
- USGS is investigating the matter.
12 Oct 2017 - 18:49- ForexGeopolitical- Source: Newswires
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts