Fed's Kaplan (Voter) reiterates that he expects 2.0% US GDP growth in 2017 and that he still sees slack in the labour market
- Would like to see more progress on inflation before considering another hike.
- To shed bonds in the near future.
17 Aug 2017 - 18:21- Fixed Income- Source: Newswires
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts