DAILY BOND AUCTION PREVIEW: UK GBP 1bln 0.125% March 2026 I/L Auction
AUCTION PREVIEW: ECB 7-Day MRO
Last week the ECB announced that EUR 2.844bln was allotted in its 7-day MRO operation. Results are usually published around 1030GMT.
AUCTION PREVIEW: UK GBP 1bln 0.125% March 2026 I/L Auction
The line has historically produced solid results. The last tap on August 8 was solid with a b/c of 2.94. The tap prior to this on June 27 had a strong b/c of 3.10.
Indications are that this auction should also deliver a smooth sale. Since the last tap, the breakeven is slightly higher than the last tap at 310bp so there is a small degree of natural concession to be had. The curve also offers some incentive on a RV basis where the stock is trading 3bp to 4bp cheap on an inverted basis to the 0.125% 2024 and 1.25% 2027 fly.
Bids must be submitted by 10:30 GMT, results are due shortly after.
21 Nov 2017 - 07:37- Fixed IncomeResearch Sheet- Source: RANsquawk
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts