BofA Merrill Lynch: Time to revisit the reflation trade – higher rates, higher USD, higher cyclical equities
- Global growth remains strong and Fed has reminded us rates can go up. We like rates, USD and equities higher into year end.
- Short duration in US rates. Higher USD to help Japanese/European equities. Long Banks/Cyclicals. Use low vol for tail hedges.
22 Sep 2017 - 10:23- EquitiesEconomic Commentary- Source: BofA Merrill Lynch
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts