Bank of England's Cunliffe says he does not want to anticipate Nov rate decision, but "for me the economy has clearly slowed this year"
- If BoE forecast of higher domestic inflation comes to pass, rates will need to go up
- Exact timing of rate rise 'is a more open question'
23 Oct 2017 - 15:48- ForexBank Speaker- Source: Newswires
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts