At least 11 banks from 6 countries to fail stress tests according to EFE
Analysis details (09:18)
- No names of banks have been mentioned, however the origin of the banks have been disclosed: 3 Greek banks, 3 Italians, 2 Austrians 1 Cypriot and 1 Belgian are set to fail the stress tests.
- The ECB stress test results of 130 banks will be released around 1200 on Sunday 26th.
22 Oct 2014 - 08:41- ForexEconomic Commentary- Source: BBG
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts