- MON: US hearing on further China tariffs.
- TUE: RBA Minutes, German ZEW Sentiment, EZ CPI (Final), US Housing Starts.
- WED: FOMC Monetary Policy meeting, CBRT Summary of the MPC meeting, BCB Monetary Policy meeting, Japan Trade Balance, UK & Canada CPI.
- THU: BOE, BOJ, Norges Bank, Bank of Indonesia, UK Retail Sales, US Philly Fed.
- FRI: EU Summit (EU top jobs decisions to be made), Quadruple Witching, Japanese CPI,...
- WEEKEND: G20 finmin/cbank heads meet.
- MON: US to impose tariffs on Mexico; UK Tory leadership campaign starts; Japan GDP; UK GDP, Manufacturing; Canada housing.
- TUE: EIA STEO, UK jobs report
- WED: China CPI, US CPI, CBRT.
- THU: OPEC MOMR.
- FRI: IEA oil report, CBR.
G20 FINMIN/CBANKS HEAD MEETING (WEEKEND):
Ahead of the leaders’ summit on 28-29 June, G20 finance ministers and central bank officials will meet on the weekend at Fukuoka in...
- MON: Swiss CPI, Turkish CPI, EZ, US/UK mfg PMI, US ISM mfg, construction spending, NZ trade
- TUE: RBA, UK cons PMI, EZ CPI & unemployment, US factory orders, Aus GDP
- WED: EZ, UK & US services PMI, EZ PPI, retail sales, US ADP, ISM non-mfg, NBP, Aus Trade
- THU: German factory orders, RBI & ECB, EZ employment & GDP (F), US trade, unit labor costs, nonfarm productivity, Canadian trade
- FRI: Swiss unemployment, German & French trade, German IP, US & Canadian labor market...
- MON: UK and US Market Holiday.
- TUE: Hungary rate decision.
- WED: BOC rate decision, German Jobs Report, Richmond Fed.
- THU: Aussie Building Approvals, CAPEX; NZ Budget; US GDP, Pending Home Sales.
- FRI: Japanese jobs data, Tokyo CPI, industrial output; BOK rate decision; German retail sales, CPI; US personal spending, core PCE, Michigan; Canadian GDP
- MON: Norway GDP.
- TUE: OPEC MOMR, Swedish CPIF, Germany ZEW Survey, China IP, UK jobs data, BCB mins.
- WED: US retail sales, IEA Oil Market Report, EZ GDP (2nd reading), Germany Prelim GDP, Canadian CPI, US IP.
- THU: Banxico, Aus jobs data, Indonesian rate decision, Eurogroup meeting.
- FRI: EZ CPI (Final), US auto tariff decision.
- Monday: UK Holiday
- Tuesday: RBA Monetary Policy Meeting, EIA Short-Term Energy Outlook, Australian Retail Sales and Trade Balance, German Industrial Orders and Output, Japan returns from Golden Week Holiday
- Wednesday: RBNZ Monetary Policy Meeting, Brazilian Central Bank Monetary Policy Meeting, JMMC Meeting, China Trade Balance
- Thursday: Norges Bank Monetary Policy Meeting, US International Trade
- Friday: UK...
- Sunday: Spanish Election.
- Monday: EZ consumer confidence; US PCE/personal spending.
- Tuesday: German unemployment; EZ flash Q1 GDP, regional EZ CPIs; Canada GDP; US consumer confidence, pending home sales, Chicago PMI; NZ employment.
- Wednesday: Europe Labour Day Holiday; UK, US mfg PMI; US ADP employment, construction spending, ISM mfg, FOMC.
- Thursday: China Caixin mfg PMI; EZ mfg PMI; UK construction PMI;...
- Mon: Easter.
- Tue: Flash PMIs, EZ flash consumer confidence.
- Wed: BOC rate decision, ECB bulletin.
- Thu: BoJ rate decision, Riksbank & CBRT rate decisions, US durable goods.
- Fri: Japanese labour data & retail sales, US advance GDP, Final Michigan confidence.
- Sun: Spanish General Election.
- Monday: US Factory Orders
- Tuesday: EU General Affairs Council, EIA STEO
- Wednesday: FOMC Minutes, ECB, OPEC MOMR, UK GDP, US CPI, Trump to meet South Korea President Moon, EU Brexit Summit
- Thursday: IEA Oil Market Report, Indian Elections Start, US PPI
- Friday: Revised Brexit date (TBC), Eurozone Industrial Production, Uni of Mich (prelim)
01 Apr 2019, 05:59 by Shehan Rajapaksege
- Monday: ISM Mfg, Mfg PMIs, EZ CPI, US Retail Sales, Construction Spending.
- Tuesday: RBA, EZ Unemployment, US Durable Goods.
- Wednesday: Services PMI; ISM non-Mfg; China Vice Premier Liu travels to US for trade talks; Aus Trade Balance; US ADP.
- Thursday: RBI, US Challenger Job Cuts, US and Canadian Labour Market Reports.
- Friday: No major releases.
25 Mar 2019, 05:45 by Adam Linton
- Monday: US New Home Sales, Apple Event.
- Tuesday: US Durable Goods, Case Shiller, Consumer Confidence.
- Wednesday: RBNZ.
- Thursday: SARB, US GDP (final), Eurozone final Consumer Confidence, US Pending Home Sales, Banxico, Japan Labour market & Retail Sales.
- Friday: UK was scheduled to withdraw from EU; UK GDP; US PCE; Canada GDP; Uni of Michigan (final).
- Monday: Eurogroup meeting
- Tuesday: Brexit Meaningful Vote (TBC), ECOFIN meeting, UK GDP, US CPI
- Wednesday: Eurozone Industrial Production, US PPI
- Thursday: BoJ Rate Decision, US Retail Sales
- Friday: Eurozone CPI (final), NY Fed Mfg, Uni of Michigan (Prelim), US JOLTS (Jan), US Industrial Production
- Mon: US Construction Spending (Dec)
- Tue: RBA, Spanish Parliament dissolves, EZ final PMIs, EZ Retail Sales, US ISM non-Mfg, PMIs, US New Home Sales (Dec)
- Wed: BoC, Fed's Beige Book, Aussie GDP, US & Canada Trade Balance (Dec), US Factory Orders, US New Home Sales (Jan)
- Thu: ECB, Aussie Retail Sales & Trade Balance, US & Canada Trade Balance (Jan)
- Fri: US & Canadian Labour Market Report
22 Feb 2019, 19:15 by Adam Linton
Monday: US Wholesale Inventories
Tuesday: US Housing Starts, Consumer Confidence, New Home Sales, Richmond Fed, Powell Senate testimony, Fed Discount Minutes, NZ Trade
Wednesday: Brexit vote, US Durables, US Factory Orders, Pending Home Sales, Powell House testimony, Canadian CPI, BoK Rate Decision
Thursday: US GDP, Chicago PMI, Swedish GDP, German CPI
Friday: US PCE, ISM Mfg PMI, Construction Spending, Auto Sales , German Employment, Eurozone PMI (F), Canadian GDP
- Tuesday: UK Labour Market Report, RBA Minutes, German ZEW Survey, Japan Trade Balance
- Wednesday: FOMC Minutes, US Housing Starts, US Building Permits, Eurozone Consumer Confidence (Flash)
- Thursday: ECB Mins, Aussie Labour Report, Philly Fed, US Existing Home Sales, US & Eurozone Markit Flash PMIs, Japan CPI
- Friday: Eurozone CPI (Final), Riksbank Minutes
- Mon: China Caixin Services PMI, UK GDP, Eurogroup meeting
- Tue: OPEC Monthly Report, RBNZ Interest Rate Decision, Japanese PPI
- Wed: Riksbank Interest Rate Decisions, UK CPI, EU Industrial Production, US CPI, Japanese GDP
- Thu: Brexit Meaningful Vote, Indonesian Interest Rate Decision, US PPI, Eurozone GDP & Employment, China Trade Balance
- Fri: China CPI, UK Retail Sales, Eurozone Trade Balance, NY Empire State Manufacturing Index, Uni of Michigan
01 Feb 2019, 15:25 by Adam Linton
- Monday: Turkish CPI, UK Construction PMI, Eurozone PPI, US Factory Orders
- Tuesday: Australian Trade, RBA Rate Decision, Eurozone (F), UK and US Services PMIs, Eurozone Retail Sales, Canadian Trade, US ISM Non-Manufacturing,
- Wednesday: US Trade, Australian Jobs Report
- Thursday: BoE Rate Decision, Minutes & QIR, RBI & Banxico Rate Decision,
- Friday: German Trade, Norwegian GDP, Canadian Jobs
- Monday: BoJ Minutes, Eurozone Consumer Confidence (Final), New Zealand Trade Balance
- Tuesday: US Consumer Confidence, US Case Shiller, Japan Retail Sales
- Wednesday: FOMC Interest Rate Decision, Australia CPI, US Pending Home Sales, US-China trade talks
- Thursday: US PCE (TBC), US Chicago PMI, China PMIs, Eurozone GDP Flash & Unemployment, Canadian PPI, Japan Labour Report, US-China trade talks
- Friday: EZ (F), UK, US mfg PMIs, US NFP, ISM mfg PMI, Uni. Of Michigan
Mon: Germany Gfk Consumer Confidence, China GDP & Retail Sales
Tue: UK Labour Report, US Existing Home Sales, NZ CPI, Hungary rate decision, US Existing Home Sales, Japan Trade Balance
Wed: BoJ, Canadian Retail Sales, Australia PMIs, Eurozone Consumer Confidence
Thu: ECB, Norges Bank, Australia Labour Report, Eurozone & US PMIs, Japan CPI
Fri: US Durable Goods, New Home Sales
Week In Focus; week commencing 8 October 2018
Sunday: Brazilian Election
Monday: Chinese Caixin Services PMI, Eurozone Sentiment Index
Tuesday: Japanese Current Account
Wednesday: Australian GDP, US PPI, UK Monthly GDP, Production & Trade Balance
Thursday: US CPI, Japanese PPI, ECB Minutes
Friday: Eurozone Industrial Production, Chinese Trade Balance, Pastor Brunson court decision, US Banks kick off US earnings season
14 Sep 2018, 17:40 by Adam Linton
Monday: Eurozone CPI
Wednesday: BoJ Interest Rate Decision, UK CPI, New Zealand GDP
Thursday: SNB Interest Rate Decision, Norges Bank Interest Rate Decision, EU leaders expected to discuss Brexit
Friday: Japan CPI, Eurozone Markit Manufacturing, Services and Composite PMIs (Flash), Canada CPI
Sunday: JMMC meeting in...
07 Sep 2018, 18:17 by RANsquawk Desk
Week In Focus:
Sunday: Swedish election
Monday: Japan GDP (Revised), China CPI, Norway CPI, UK Monthly GDP (Jul)
Tuesday: OPEC and non-OPEC technical committee to meet, UK Jobs Data, Germany ZEW Survey
Wednesday: Eurozone Employment, OPEC Monthly Oil Market Report
Thursday: ECB Interest Rate Decision, BoE Interest Rate Decision, CBRT Interest Rate Decision,...
Monday: UK Market Holiday, German Ifo Survey
Tuesday: US Trade Balance
Wednesday: French GDP, US GDP (2nd Reading), US Pending Home Sales
Thursday: German Labour Market, German CPI (Prelim), US PCE, Canadian GDP (Quarterly)
Friday: Japan Labour Market, Tokyo CPI, China PMI, EZ CPI (Prelim)
The US trade war continues to be...
Monday: German PPI
Tuesday: RBA Minutes
Wednesday: NZ Retail Sales, Canadian Retail Sales, US Existing Home Sales, FOMC Minutes
Thursday: Norway GDP, EZ PMI (Flash), ECB Minutes, Fed’s Jackson Hole Symposium begins, US PMI (Flash), US tariffs on USD 16bln of Chinese goods take effect
Friday: NZ Trade Balance, Japan CPI, German GDP (2nd reading), US Durable...
Monday: North and South Korea to hold “high-level” talks
Tuesday: China Industrial Production, German ZEW Survey, German & EZ GDP, UK Labour Market, Home Depot earnings
Wednesday: UK CPI, US Retail Sales, US Industrial Production, Cisco earnings
Thursday: Australian Labour Market, Norges Bank Rate Decision, UK Retail Sales, US Housing Starts & Building Permits, Walmart...