- MON: Japanese Trade Balance, EZ CPI,
- TUE: Swiss Trade Balance, German PPI, Norwegian GDP, Canadian Manufacturing Sales, RBA Minutes
- WED: Norwegian Unemployment, South African CPI, Canadian CPI, US Existing Home Sales, FOMC Minutes
- THU: EZ & US Manufacturing, Services and Composite PMIs, Swedish Unemployment, EZ Consumer Confidence, NZ Retail Sales, ECB Minutes
- FRI: Japanese National CPI, Canadian Retail Sales, US...
12 Aug 2019, 09:30 by Adam Linton
- MON: N/A
- TUE: German CPI, UK Labour Market Report, German ZEW, US CPI.
- WED: Australian Wage Price Index, Chinese Industrial Production, Retail Sales, German GDP, Swedish CPI, UK CPI, PPI and RPI, EZ GDP.
- THU: Australian Employment Report, Norges Bank, UK Retail Sales, US Philly Fed, NY Empire State Manufacturing, Retail Sales, Industrial Production.
- FRI: OPEC Monthly Report, Eurozone Trade Balance, US Building...
NOTE: This analysis was sent to RANsquawk clients last Friday. Sign up for a free trial by following this link.
- MON: UK Mortgage Lending and Approvals, Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index
- TUE: Japanese Unemployment and Industrial Production, Australian Building Approvals, German Import Price Index and GFK Consumer Climate, Eurozone Consumer Confidence (F),...
- MON: Germany IP; BOI; Aus NAB confidence; China social financing.
- TUE: EIA STEO; US JOLTs.
- WED: Powell testimony; FOMC mins; BOC MPR; China CPI; UK GDP, trade data, IP.
- THU: US CPI; OPEC MOMR, Sweden CPIF.
- FRI: China trade.
24 Jun 2019, 09:00 by Adam Linton
- SUN: Istabul Election re-run
- MON: German Ifo Survey
- TUE: RBNZ Monetary Policy meeting, Hungarian Central Bank Monetary Policy meeting, US Consumer Confidence, New Home Sales, Meeting minutes
- WED: US Durable Goods
- THU: Banxico Monetary Policy meeting, US GDP Final, Core PCE (Final), EZ Sentiment
- FRI: G20, Japanese CPI and Unemployment, UK GDP, US Consumption and Uni. Of...
- MON: US hearing on further China tariffs.
- TUE: RBA Minutes, German ZEW Sentiment, EZ CPI (Final), US Housing Starts.
- WED: FOMC Monetary Policy meeting, CBRT Summary of the MPC meeting, BCB Monetary Policy meeting, Japan Trade Balance, UK & Canada CPI.
- THU: BOE, BOJ, Norges Bank, Bank of Indonesia, UK Retail Sales, US Philly Fed.
- FRI: EU Summit (EU top jobs decisions to be made), Quadruple Witching, Japanese CPI,...
- WEEKEND: G20 finmin/cbank heads meet.
- MON: US to impose tariffs on Mexico; UK Tory leadership campaign starts; Japan GDP; UK GDP, Manufacturing; Canada housing.
- TUE: EIA STEO, UK jobs report
- WED: China CPI, US CPI, CBRT.
- THU: OPEC MOMR.
- FRI: IEA oil report, CBR.
G20 FINMIN/CBANKS HEAD MEETING (WEEKEND):
Ahead of the leaders’ summit on 28-29 June, G20 finance ministers and central bank officials will meet on the weekend at Fukuoka in...
- MON: Swiss CPI, Turkish CPI, EZ, US/UK mfg PMI, US ISM mfg, construction spending, NZ trade
- TUE: RBA, UK cons PMI, EZ CPI & unemployment, US factory orders, Aus GDP
- WED: EZ, UK & US services PMI, EZ PPI, retail sales, US ADP, ISM non-mfg, NBP, Aus Trade
- THU: German factory orders, RBI & ECB, EZ employment & GDP (F), US trade, unit labor costs, nonfarm productivity, Canadian trade
- FRI: Swiss unemployment, German & French trade, German IP, US & Canadian labor market...
- MON: UK and US Market Holiday.
- TUE: Hungary rate decision.
- WED: BOC rate decision, German Jobs Report, Richmond Fed.
- THU: Aussie Building Approvals, CAPEX; NZ Budget; US GDP, Pending Home Sales.
- FRI: Japanese jobs data, Tokyo CPI, industrial output; BOK rate decision; German retail sales, CPI; US personal spending, core PCE, Michigan; Canadian GDP
- MON: Norway GDP.
- TUE: OPEC MOMR, Swedish CPIF, Germany ZEW Survey, China IP, UK jobs data, BCB mins.
- WED: US retail sales, IEA Oil Market Report, EZ GDP (2nd reading), Germany Prelim GDP, Canadian CPI, US IP.
- THU: Banxico, Aus jobs data, Indonesian rate decision, Eurogroup meeting.
- FRI: EZ CPI (Final), US auto tariff decision.
- Monday: UK Holiday
- Tuesday: RBA Monetary Policy Meeting, EIA Short-Term Energy Outlook, Australian Retail Sales and Trade Balance, German Industrial Orders and Output, Japan returns from Golden Week Holiday
- Wednesday: RBNZ Monetary Policy Meeting, Brazilian Central Bank Monetary Policy Meeting, JMMC Meeting, China Trade Balance
- Thursday: Norges Bank Monetary Policy Meeting, US International Trade
- Friday: UK...
- Sunday: Spanish Election.
- Monday: EZ consumer confidence; US PCE/personal spending.
- Tuesday: German unemployment; EZ flash Q1 GDP, regional EZ CPIs; Canada GDP; US consumer confidence, pending home sales, Chicago PMI; NZ employment.
- Wednesday: Europe Labour Day Holiday; UK, US mfg PMI; US ADP employment, construction spending, ISM mfg, FOMC.
- Thursday: China Caixin mfg PMI; EZ mfg PMI; UK construction PMI;...
- Mon: Easter.
- Tue: Flash PMIs, EZ flash consumer confidence.
- Wed: BOC rate decision, ECB bulletin.
- Thu: BoJ rate decision, Riksbank & CBRT rate decisions, US durable goods.
- Fri: Japanese labour data & retail sales, US advance GDP, Final Michigan confidence.
- Sun: Spanish General Election.
- Monday: US Factory Orders
- Tuesday: EU General Affairs Council, EIA STEO
- Wednesday: FOMC Minutes, ECB, OPEC MOMR, UK GDP, US CPI, Trump to meet South Korea President Moon, EU Brexit Summit
- Thursday: IEA Oil Market Report, Indian Elections Start, US PPI
- Friday: Revised Brexit date (TBC), Eurozone Industrial Production, Uni of Mich (prelim)
01 Apr 2019, 05:59 by Shehan Rajapaksege
- Monday: ISM Mfg, Mfg PMIs, EZ CPI, US Retail Sales, Construction Spending.
- Tuesday: RBA, EZ Unemployment, US Durable Goods.
- Wednesday: Services PMI; ISM non-Mfg; China Vice Premier Liu travels to US for trade talks; Aus Trade Balance; US ADP.
- Thursday: RBI, US Challenger Job Cuts, US and Canadian Labour Market Reports.
- Friday: No major releases.
25 Mar 2019, 05:45 by Adam Linton
- Monday: US New Home Sales, Apple Event.
- Tuesday: US Durable Goods, Case Shiller, Consumer Confidence.
- Wednesday: RBNZ.
- Thursday: SARB, US GDP (final), Eurozone final Consumer Confidence, US Pending Home Sales, Banxico, Japan Labour market & Retail Sales.
- Friday: UK was scheduled to withdraw from EU; UK GDP; US PCE; Canada GDP; Uni of Michigan (final).
- Monday: Eurogroup meeting
- Tuesday: Brexit Meaningful Vote (TBC), ECOFIN meeting, UK GDP, US CPI
- Wednesday: Eurozone Industrial Production, US PPI
- Thursday: BoJ Rate Decision, US Retail Sales
- Friday: Eurozone CPI (final), NY Fed Mfg, Uni of Michigan (Prelim), US JOLTS (Jan), US Industrial Production
- Mon: US Construction Spending (Dec)
- Tue: RBA, Spanish Parliament dissolves, EZ final PMIs, EZ Retail Sales, US ISM non-Mfg, PMIs, US New Home Sales (Dec)
- Wed: BoC, Fed's Beige Book, Aussie GDP, US & Canada Trade Balance (Dec), US Factory Orders, US New Home Sales (Jan)
- Thu: ECB, Aussie Retail Sales & Trade Balance, US & Canada Trade Balance (Jan)
- Fri: US & Canadian Labour Market Report
22 Feb 2019, 19:15 by Adam Linton
Monday: US Wholesale Inventories
Tuesday: US Housing Starts, Consumer Confidence, New Home Sales, Richmond Fed, Powell Senate testimony, Fed Discount Minutes, NZ Trade
Wednesday: Brexit vote, US Durables, US Factory Orders, Pending Home Sales, Powell House testimony, Canadian CPI, BoK Rate Decision
Thursday: US GDP, Chicago PMI, Swedish GDP, German CPI
Friday: US PCE, ISM Mfg PMI, Construction Spending, Auto Sales , German Employment, Eurozone PMI (F), Canadian GDP
- Tuesday: UK Labour Market Report, RBA Minutes, German ZEW Survey, Japan Trade Balance
- Wednesday: FOMC Minutes, US Housing Starts, US Building Permits, Eurozone Consumer Confidence (Flash)
- Thursday: ECB Mins, Aussie Labour Report, Philly Fed, US Existing Home Sales, US & Eurozone Markit Flash PMIs, Japan CPI
- Friday: Eurozone CPI (Final), Riksbank Minutes
- Mon: China Caixin Services PMI, UK GDP, Eurogroup meeting
- Tue: OPEC Monthly Report, RBNZ Interest Rate Decision, Japanese PPI
- Wed: Riksbank Interest Rate Decisions, UK CPI, EU Industrial Production, US CPI, Japanese GDP
- Thu: Brexit Meaningful Vote, Indonesian Interest Rate Decision, US PPI, Eurozone GDP & Employment, China Trade Balance
- Fri: China CPI, UK Retail Sales, Eurozone Trade Balance, NY Empire State Manufacturing Index, Uni of Michigan
01 Feb 2019, 15:25 by Adam Linton
- Monday: Turkish CPI, UK Construction PMI, Eurozone PPI, US Factory Orders
- Tuesday: Australian Trade, RBA Rate Decision, Eurozone (F), UK and US Services PMIs, Eurozone Retail Sales, Canadian Trade, US ISM Non-Manufacturing,
- Wednesday: US Trade, Australian Jobs Report
- Thursday: BoE Rate Decision, Minutes & QIR, RBI & Banxico Rate Decision,
- Friday: German Trade, Norwegian GDP, Canadian Jobs
- Monday: BoJ Minutes, Eurozone Consumer Confidence (Final), New Zealand Trade Balance
- Tuesday: US Consumer Confidence, US Case Shiller, Japan Retail Sales
- Wednesday: FOMC Interest Rate Decision, Australia CPI, US Pending Home Sales, US-China trade talks
- Thursday: US PCE (TBC), US Chicago PMI, China PMIs, Eurozone GDP Flash & Unemployment, Canadian PPI, Japan Labour Report, US-China trade talks
- Friday: EZ (F), UK, US mfg PMIs, US NFP, ISM mfg PMI, Uni. Of Michigan
Mon: Germany Gfk Consumer Confidence, China GDP & Retail Sales
Tue: UK Labour Report, US Existing Home Sales, NZ CPI, Hungary rate decision, US Existing Home Sales, Japan Trade Balance
Wed: BoJ, Canadian Retail Sales, Australia PMIs, Eurozone Consumer Confidence
Thu: ECB, Norges Bank, Australia Labour Report, Eurozone & US PMIs, Japan CPI
Fri: US Durable Goods, New Home Sales
Week In Focus; week commencing 8 October 2018
Sunday: Brazilian Election
Monday: Chinese Caixin Services PMI, Eurozone Sentiment Index
Tuesday: Japanese Current Account
Wednesday: Australian GDP, US PPI, UK Monthly GDP, Production & Trade Balance
Thursday: US CPI, Japanese PPI, ECB Minutes
Friday: Eurozone Industrial Production, Chinese Trade Balance, Pastor Brunson court decision, US Banks kick off US earnings season