- Price-per-click (Excl. Korea) decreased approx. 7% compared to Q1 2012.
- Purchased 38 million shares in Q1.
- Q1 Revenue EX-TAC USD 1.07bln vs. Exp. USD 1.11bln.
- Sees Q2 Ex-tac USD 1.06 - USD 1.09 vs. Exp USD 1.13bln.
- Sees 2013 Adj operating income USD 1.05bln - USD 1.1bln.
Reaction details (22:09)
- In reaction to the headline EPS beat Yahoo shares initially were seen up 3.6% in after-market trade however they paid upside following lower revenues than expected and price-per-click decrease.
16 Apr 2013 - 22:05 - Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: