News Headline Summary
Woodside Petroleum (WPL AT) FY Net USD 2.98bln vs. Exp. USD 2.9bln
- FY revenue USD 6.348bln, up 32.2%.
- Suspends dividend reinvestment plan for 2012 final dividend.
- FY underlying net profit of USD 2.06bln.
- Says 2013 production target remains unchanged at 88-94MMB.
- Says 2013 investment expenditure expected to be USD 2.6bln.
Reaction details (23:04)
- Co. shares are currently in pre-notice.
19 Feb 2013 - 23:01
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts