News Headline Summary
US Pending Home Sales (Jan) M/M 4.5% vs. Exp. 1.9% (Prev. -4.3%, Rev. -1.9%)
US Pending Home Sales (Jan) Y/Y 10.4% vs. Exp. 8.2% (Prev. 4.9%, Rev. 4.7%)
- Home prices growth seen stronger in 2013 on shortages, according to the NAR.
- Sees slower home sales in 2013 than in 2012.
- Supply/Demand balance shifted to sellers in much of US.
- Seeing inventory drawdown, strong price growth.
- Favourable conditions, job growth have unleashed demand.
27 Feb 2013 - 16:00
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts