US Pending Home Sales (Jan) Y/Y 10.4% vs. Exp. 8.2% (Prev. 4.9%, Rev. 4.7%)
- Home prices growth seen stronger in 2013 on shortages, according to the NAR.
- Sees slower home sales in 2013 than in 2012.
- Supply/Demand balance shifted to sellers in much of US.
- Seeing inventory drawdown, strong price growth.
- Favourable conditions, job growth have unleashed demand.
Print 15:00, 27 Feb 2013 - US Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: