- Labor spokesman says no states estimated jobless claims data.
- Says part of the drop may be an adjustment issue.
- In reaction to the data release:
- Spot gold moved USD 7 lower from USD 1682 to USD 1675.
- T-notes moved 4+ ticks lower from 132.01+ to 131.29.
- E-mini S&P moved 2 points higher from 1469.5 to 1471.5.
- Due to the fall in spot gold, EUR/USD moved lower from 1.3370 to 1.3355.
Print 13:30, 17 Jan 2013 - US Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: