- US Capacity Utilisation (Nov) M/M 78.4% vs. Exp. 78.0% (Prev. 77.8%, Rev. 77.7%)
- US Manufacturing (SIC) Production (Nov) M/M 1.1% vs. Exp. 0.5% (Prev. -0.9%, Rev. -1.0%)
Reaction details (09:19)
- No reaction seen in T-notes or EUR/USD following the data.
- E-mini S&P popped immediately to the upside following the release although gains were pared following revisions to the previous number and the comment regarding Hurricane Sandy.
Analysis details (09:18)
- November Industrial Production gain is largely result of post-Sandy recovery.
14 Dec 2012 - 09:15 - Forex Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: