- Republican proposal is a balanced approach.
- White House has not detailed spending cuts.
- Hopeful fiscal cliff agreement can be reached
- Obama proposal would make the problem worse.
- These comments from Boehner show little in the way of progress in fiscal cliff discussions and therefore dampening optimism. As a reminder congress is schedule to adjourn this Friday so only 3 days remain for talks at present.
- In reaction to these comments:
- e-mini S&P moved lower by 3.25 points over three minutes from 1431.50 to 1428.25..
- T-Notes gained 1+ ticks over three minutes from 133.12 to 133.13+.
Print 17:03, 11 Dec 2012 - Economic commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: