News Headline Summary
US House Speaker Boehner says still hopes to reach agreement with Obama
- GOP plan will increase tax on incomes of over USD 1mln.
- 'Backup plan' needed to prevent tax increases.
- Obama's latest offer isn't balanced.
- Bill on preventing tax increases like to on the house floor this week.
- Decision on raising Medicare age can wait next year.
18 Dec 2012 - 15:17
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts