- Democrats comfortable going over the fiscal cliff.
- He remains hopeful on further talks.
- Democrats ruling out sensible spending cuts.
- Declines to specify hard lines on size of cuts.
- Will do everything he can to avoid fiscal cliff.
In reaction to these latest comments:
- USD-Index moved from 80.189 to 80.318 following these downbeat comments over two minutes.
- e-mini S&P fell from 1415.25 to 1407.75 over two minutes.
- T-notes rose from 133.30 to 134.00+ over the same period.
Print 16:40, 29 Nov 2012 - Economic commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: