- US Personal Consumption (Q3 T) Q/Q 1.6% vs. Exp. 1.4% (Prev. 1.4%)
- GDP Price Index (Q3 T) Q/Q 2.7% vs. Exp. 2.7% (Prev. 2.7%)
- Core PCE (Q3 T) Q/Q 1.1% vs. Exp. 1.1% (Prev. 1.1%)
- The Commerce Department reported increased spending on healthcare services that bolstered consumption.
- More goods exports and fewer service imports, following downward revisions to travel and royalties, and increased spending on structures by state and local governments further added to the higher than expected reading.
- S&L spending went from -0.4% in the second estimate to 0.3% based on this revision.
- Emini S&P moved from 1429.75 up to 1433.25.
- T-notes moved from 132.07 down to 132.05.
Print 13:30, 20 Dec 2012 - US Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: