- Boeing 787 operators must demonstrate that batteries are safe before further flights.
- Battery failures on 787s could damage critical systems and structures and spark fire if not corrected.
- It will examine 787 batteries in part of comprehensive review.
- United airlines is only US airline operating 787.
- Co. shares falls 1.4% in after-hours trading.
Print 23:06, 16 Jan 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: