- US DoE Distillate Inventory (Jan 4) W/W 6777K vs. Exp. 1900K (Prev. 4574K)
- US DoE Gasoline Inventories (Jan 4) W/W 7412K vs. Exp. 2500K (Prev. 2569K)
- US DoE Refinery Utilization (Jan 4) W/W -1.30% vs. Exp. 0.25% (Prev. 0.10%)
- US DoE Cushing OK Crude Inventory (Jan 4) W/W 332K (Prev. 573K); highest since records began.
- SPR unchanged at 694.952mln bbl.
- US West Coast Crude stocks -0.601mln bbl at 54.903mln bbl.
- Gulf Coast crude stocks -1.876mln bbl at 162.571mln bbl.
- East Coast Heating Oil stocks -0.441mln bbl at 17.116mln bbl.
Reaction details (10:32)
- WTI crude futures moved USD 0.24 lower in immediate reaction from USD 93.42 to USD 93.18.
- RBOB Gasoline moved from USD 2.7719 to USD 2.7619.
Analysis details (10:45)
- This follows a draw down of -11120K vs. Exp. -1000K in last weeks headline figure, the biggest weekly drop since Feb 2001.
09 Jan 2013 - 10:30 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: