- US DoE Distillate Inventory (Jan 18) W/W 508K vs. Exp. 0K (Prev. 1686K)
- US DoE Gasoline Inventories (Jan 18) W/W -1738K vs. Exp. 1250K (Prev. 1910K)
- US DoE Refinery Utilization (Jan 18) W/W -4.30% vs. Exp. -0.60% (Prev. -1.20%)
- US DoE Cushing OK Crude Inventory (Jan 18) W/W -471K (Prev. 1780K)
- SPR unchanged at 695.267mln bbl.
- US West Coast Crude stocks -2.522mln bbl at 53.832mln bbl.
- Gulf Coast crude stocks +5.432mln bbl at 164.196mln bbl.
- East Coast Heating Oil stocks +0.031mln bbl at 15.396mln bbl.
- In reaction WTI crude futures moved USD 0.21 higher going from 96.01 to 92.22.
- Rbob futures moved USD 0.0062 higher from 2.8566 to 2.8628
Print 16:00, 24 Jan 2013 - Commodities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: