News Headline Summary
US Consumer Confidence (Nov) M/M 73.7 vs. Exp. 73.0 (Prev. 72.2, Rev. 73.1); highest since February 2008
- Jobs-hard to get: 38.8 vs. Prev. 39.4
- Jobs-plentiful: 11.2 vs. Prev. 10.3
- 12-month inflation: 5.6% vs. Prev. 5.9%
Reaction details (15:05)
- In immediate reaction to the data release:
- T-notes moved 1 tick to the downside from 133.18 to 133.17.
- E-mini S&P moved 2 points higher from 1404.5 to 1406.5.
- WTI crude future moved USD 0.07 higher from USD 87.77 to USD 87.84.
27 Nov 2012 - 15:00
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts