- Less Hard-to-get (Apr) M/M 37.1% vs. Prev. 35.4%
- Jobs Plentiful (Apr) M/M 9.8% vs. Prev. 9.5%
Reaction details (22:09)
- Following the added comments from the US confidence boards there were knee jerk reactions seen in:
- spot gold moved USD 1.54 higher from USD 1465.93 USD 1467.48.
- e-mini moved 3 ticks higher from 1583.50 to 1584.25
- WTI crude moved USD 0.12 higher from USD 93.75 to USD 93.87
- T-notes moved 1+ tick lower from 133.22 to 133.21
Analysis details (22:01)
- US confidence board says to soon to say if confidence is on the mend.
30 Apr 2013 - 22:00 - Energy Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: