Reaction details (17:05)
- The market talk and consequent reports have prompted no immediate reaction across the global asset classes, however T-notes have ticked higher throughout the duration of the reports; trading down just 2+ ticks at 132.31+ last.
Analysis details (17:05)
- Market Chatter began to circulate that the central terminal at NY's LaGuardia Airport had been evacuated due to a suspicious package. This chatter elevated into the reports stating planes had withdrawn from the terminal and building itself.
- At Boston Logan Airport, live footage shows the US Airways flight being unloaded of baggage and passengers.
- Latest images posted on Twitter show the central terminal at NY's LaGuardia being evacuated.
- This follows the installation of travel restrictions and airspace above Boston after yesterday's Boston Marathon bombings, with the Boston authorities claiming police presence and security restrictions would be raised.
16 Apr 2013 - 17:03 - Fixed Income Geopolitical - Source: RANsquawk
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: