- Market Chatter began to circulate that the central terminal at NY's LaGuardia Airport had been evacuated due to a suspicious package. This chatter elevated into the reports stating planes had withdrawn from the terminal and building itself.
- At Boston Logan Airport, live footage shows the US Airways flight being unloaded of baggage and passengers.
- Latest images posted on Twitter show the central terminal at NY's LaGuardia being evacuated.
- This follows the installation of travel restrictions and airspace above Boston after yesterday's Boston Marathon bombings, with the Boston authorities claiming police presence and security restrictions would be raised.
- The market talk and consequent reports have prompted no immediate reaction across the global asset classes, however T-notes have ticked higher throughout the duration of the reports; trading down just 2+ ticks at 132.31+ last.
Print 15:05, 16 Apr 2013 - Global News - Source: RANsquawk
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: