- Uncertain about future labor force participation rate.
- 5.5% unemployment would signal return to normal.
- Fed facing diminishing returns on easy policy.
- It's not the Fed funds rate at any given time that matters. It's the path that matters.
- The fact that inflation is running as low as it is indicates there is still slack.
- The economy may have suffered permanent shock from recession.
- Kocherlakota is a non-voter on the FOMC.
Print 01:54, 17 Jan 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: