- UK CPI (Nov) M/M 0.2% vs. Exp. 0.2% (Prev. 0.5%)
- UK Core CPI (Nov) Y/Y 2.6% vs. Exp. 2.7% (Prev. 2.6%)
Reaction details (09:39)
- No reaction seen in GBP/USD, short-sterling or gilts following the data release as was in-line with expectations.
- Volumes are also light in Europe as many market participants are winding up for the year.
Analysis details (09:34)
- ONS says largest upward contributors to CPI from food and housing. Biggest downward pressures from transport and furniture.
18 Dec 2012 - 09:30 - Fixed Income Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: