- UK CPI (Dec) M/M % -0.5vs. Exp. -0.5% (Prev. 0.5%)
- UK CPI Core (Dec) Y/Y 2.3% vs. Exp. 2.4% (Prev. 2.4%)
- ONS says the biggest upward contribution to CPI was from alcohol and tobacco.
Reaction details (09:39)
- No immediate reaction in Mar'13 Gilts or Short Sterling.
- GBP/USD moved 12 pips higher going from 1.5588 to 1.5600 in reaction to the higher PPI Input figure, indicating inflation will remain stubbornly high in the long term.
12 Feb 2013 - 09:30 - Fixed Income Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: