News Headline Summary
UK chancellor Osborne says breaking up RBS (RBS LN) would be extremely complicated
- Inflation targeting has served UK well.
- Losing Triple A rating wouldn't be good thing.
Analysis details (15:18)
- Current Ratings from the 3 main ratings agencies:
- Fitch - AAA; outlook negative.
- Moody's - Aaa; outlook negative.
- S&P - AAAu; outlook stable.
13 Dec 2012 - 15:13
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts