News Headline Summary
UBS sees China 2012 GDP growth at about 7.6% and sees China 2013 GDP growth recovering to about 8%
- China recovery on higher infrastructure investment and on property market improvement.
- China recovery will be domestic led, not export led.
- China inflation will start to pick up due to higher food price.
- China 2013 inflation is to average 3.5% vs. 2.7% 2012.
- Sees risk of China raising interest rates in H2 2013.
- Doesn't see new stimulus from new China government.
- China is to keep proactive fiscal policy in 2013.
- China monetary policy to be prudent next year.
03:09, 06 Dec 2012 -
02:43, 07 Dec 2012
ASIA-PACIFIC MID-SESSION UPDATE - 07/12/12
01:13, 07 Dec 2012
Geely (175 HK) November car sales rise 15% on year to 51,282; Goldman Sachs sells 720mln shares, cutting stake to 7.52% from 16.24%
00:21, 07 Dec 2012
BMW November sales in China rise 62% on year to 31,090 units, according to Xinhua
00:05, 07 Dec 2012
Sharp (6753 JT) is to outsource some solar supply to SunPower, according to Yomiuri
23:46, 06 Dec 2012
Morgan Stanley raised Sumitomo Mitsui Financial (8316 JT) to overweight
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2130 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Intra-day market update videos
Daily technical analysis