- China recovery on higher infrastructure investment and on property market improvement.
- China recovery will be domestic led, not export led.
- China inflation will start to pick up due to higher food price.
- China 2013 inflation is to average 3.5% vs. 2.7% 2012.
- Sees risk of China raising interest rates in H2 2013.
- Doesn't see new stimulus from new China government.
- China is to keep proactive fiscal policy in 2013.
- China monetary policy to be prudent next year.
06 Dec 2012 - 03:08 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: