- Raises FY net forecast to JPY 780bln from JPY 760bln.
- Raises FY operating profit forecast to JPY 1.05trl from JPY 1trl.
- Cuts FY 2012/13 group-wide sales forecast to 8.75mln vehicles vs. previous forecast of 8.8mln.
- Q2 Japan Profit JPY 143.7bln vs. Exp JPY 98.5bln.
- Q2 sales JPY 5.41 trl vs. Exp JPY 5.47trl.
- Forecasts FY 2012 revenue JPY 21.30trl.
- Sees an impact of JPY 30bln on net profit from recent China sales drop for FY 2012/13.
- Sees China retail sales impact of 200,000 vehicles in October-March following recent diplomatic row.
05 Nov 2012 - 06:01 - Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: