The government and Bank of Japan plan to set no deadline for meeting an inflation target, according to Nikkei
Analysis details (23:39)
- This comment is similar to what we heard yesterday in Japanese media.
- As a guide the next Bank of Japan policy meeting is on the 22nd of January.
08 Jan 2013 - 23:30- Fixed Income- Source: Nikkei
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts