- Any attack on Syria will not be a picnic.
- Attack on Syria will have catastrophic regional impact.
- Turkey and NATO decision to place patriot missiles on the Turkish/Syrian border is provocative.
- US claims about chemical weapons aimed to help Israel.
Analysis details (03:44)
- This follows comments over the past few days from various global leaders condemning the possible use of chemical weaponry by the Syrian government. The US have dubbed the use of chemical weaponry as a 'red line'.
06 Dec 2012 - 03:42 - Geopolitical - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: