News Headline Summary
Sweden sees 2013 GDP growth of 1.1% vs. 2.7% previously according to Swedish finance minister
- 2014 GDP growth of 3.0% vs. 3.7% previously.
- 2015 GDP growth of 3.6% vs. 3.5% previously.
- 2013 budget deficit of 1.3% vs. previous of 0.6%
- No acute need for budget stimulus measures but jobs boost, education steps could be considered.
Reaction details (07:09)
- No reaction seen in EUR/SEK following this news as this was in-line with NIER forecasts earlier in the week.
21 Dec 2012 - 07:04
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2130 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Intra-day market update videos
Daily technical analysis