- 2014 GDP growth of 3.0% vs. 3.7% previously.
- 2015 GDP growth of 3.6% vs. 3.5% previously.
- 2013 budget deficit of 1.3% vs. previous of 0.6%
- No acute need for budget stimulus measures but jobs boost, education steps could be considered.
Reaction details (09:09)
- No reaction seen in EUR/SEK following this news as this was in-line with NIER forecasts earlier in the week.
21 Dec 2012 - 09:04 - Forex Economic Commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: