- CNBC's Faber says deal may be before year end.
- Says Sprint has had talks with major holders.
- Sprint has had talks with holders to buy shares for USD 3.00 per share.
Reaction details (16:38)
- CLWR shares have been halted by a circuit breaker after moving over 10% higher in immediate reaction to the news.
- S shares are unmoved in reaction to the news; trades USD 5.67 last.
11 Dec 2012 - 16:35 - - Source: CNBC
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: