- Spanish economy to be better in 2013 than 2012.
- Spanish economy may do better than forecast this year.
- Spain's biggest problem is not a deficit.
- The biggest problem is affordable financing.
- Budgetary measures are absolutely necessary.
Analysis details (12:29)
- Spain's most recent GDP Q3 final reading showed a contraction of 0.3% Q/Q & -1.6% Y/Y.
19 Nov 2012 - 12:19 - Economic Commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: