- Spain to decide on size of bailout fund for region in weeks.
- Declined to answer question on whether Spain will present alternative candidate for ECB board.
- Spain received no pressure from G-20 on its finances.
- Spain presented to G-20 progress made on reforms.
- Debt financing comfortable.
Analysis details (17:13)
- These comments come as speculation still lingers of an almost imminent Spanish aid request. Expectation has now shifted towards the end of the year/beginning of 2013, although a disbursement of aid for the Spanish banking system is expected within the next couple of months.
05 Nov 2012 - 17:04 - Fixed Income Economic Commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: