- Spain's banking clean up to boost credit flow.
- Spain's exports posting best performance for 30 years.
- Spanish government is stable.
- Planning measures to boost growth.
- Graft allegations are false.
Analysis details (15:08)
- Spanish PM Rajoy has been under severe pressure over the weekend after numerous local press reports suggest his political party have taken part in illegal funding practices, prompting opposition lawmakers to call for his resignation as PM.
04 Feb 2013 - 14:56 - Economic Commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: