- No risk of inflation in the near future.
- CHF ceiling was crucial to prevent inflation risk.
- Risk of extreme FX fluctuation continues to exist.
- Q4 economic growth slower but still positive.
- Japan is responding to avoid deflation and stimulate growth.
- Doesn't see extra measures unless they are necessary.
Reaction details (18:37)
- No reaction observed in CHF across the board.
- **UPDATE: Over the past 3 minutes EUR/CHF has moved around 35 pips higher from 1.2305 to 1.2340.
Analysis details (18:37)
- Swiss Q4 GDP is scheduled for 28th Feb.
12 Feb 2013 - 18:28 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: