- Global sales have been less than expected.
- Apple's original plan to order 65mln units this quarter cut by about half.
- Japan Display temporarily cutting output at Nomi plant by 70-80% from October-December.
- Sharp cutting January-February output at Kameyama plant by approximately 40% from October-December level.
- iPhone related orders cut by half.
13 Jan 2013 - 20:07 - - Source: Nikkei
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: