- GOP leaders are trying to form a deal.
- Believes Biden would add to fiscal cliff talks.
- GOP won't get deal they think is right for the government.
Reaction details (10:52)
- E-mini S&P moved 1.25 points higher in reaction to the news, going from 1420.75 to 1422.00. This muted reaction can be attributed to Senator Hutchison's minor role in the negotiations.
Analysis details (10:22)
- Senator Kay Hutchison is a Republican senator.
24 Dec 2012 - 10:17 - Equities Economic Commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: