- Could revise outlook on Portuguese debt to stable if further progress is made.
- German AAA rating indicates that a downgrade is unlikely in next 2 years.
- Sees reduced chance of Greek exiting the Eurozone bloc.
Analysis details (10:05)
- All three major ratings agencies have Cyprus on negative outlook.
- Moody's rates at Caa3, S&P at CCC+ and Fitch at B.
20 Feb 2013 - 09:40 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: