News Headline Summary
S&P says risk of debt default in Cyprus is material
- Could revise outlook on Portuguese debt to stable if further progress is made.
- German AAA rating indicates that a downgrade is unlikely in next 2 years.
- Sees reduced chance of Greek exiting the Eurozone bloc.
Analysis details (10:05)
- All three major ratings agencies have Cyprus on negative outlook.
- Moody's rates at Caa3, S&P at CCC+ and Fitch at B.
20 Feb 2013 - 09:40
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts